Welcome to the PictoDrop Beta.
The current beta version of PictoDrop is 1.0b9 Build 76. You can download the dmg file here.
By default, PictoDrop will operate in "Lite" mode. If you'd like to test "Pro" mode (where you
can have unlimited libraries), follow the steps below:
- Download the trial license key: TrialUser.lpdrp.zip (this key expires on September 1, 2010)
- Unzip the downloaded file, which will result in the license file: TrialUser.lpdrp
- Start PictoDrop
- To add this license file to PictoDrop, choose "Add License" from the PictoDrop menu
- After you've done this, you'll see an Open window where you can browse for your license file
- Choose your license file from this window (TrialUser.lpdrp) and click Open.
- When PictoDrop has accepted your license, you'll see the dialog message "PictoDrop - License accepted - thank you!"
- To report bugs and make suggestions, please email us at
- PictoDrop is "beta" quality. This means that you shouldn't rely on it for any critical work that you can't afford to lose.
- Please see the "Known Issues" list (below) for bugs and outstanding feature work. This is updated regularly as new bugs and feature requests are received.
- The Cumulative Change Log lists all changes made to PictoDrop
Changes in PictoDrop 1.0b9
You can now categorize image display using the Group By picker in the tool bar.
- Leopard Changes
Many minor changes for Leopard.